Elevate your career, your life and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
Elevate Healthcare Marketing is a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy business and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers.
Want to make the world of healthcare and marketing a better place?
We are looking for entry-level pharmaceutical marketing professionals with 0-2 years of pharmaceutical account management experience to join our team!
The Account Coordinator works primarily within the company and is responsible for supporting a productive working environment for the accounts to which he/she is assigned. Working as part of a larger team, the Account Coordinator provides administrative and client-related internal support to the account team and traffic managers, achieving client and agency objectives with efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree required; a concentration in communications, marketing, pharmaceutical marketing, and/or business administration highly desirable
- Equivalent of 0 to 2 years in account management in health care, medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, or advertising/communications agency or institution
- Demonstrated “roll-up-your-sleeves” approach to supporting the execution of larger tactical initiatives, as required. Strong problem-solving skills and positive Yoda-like attitude. There is no try, only do!
- Excellent communication and business writing skills for proposals and daily communications with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
You must be able to travel, meet with clients, and attend meetings as required. The ideal candidate will have pharmaceutical agency experience with an understanding of the digital space, as well as experience in print and multimedia. Oh, and a strong interest in giving back to worthwhile causes helps, too.
We offer a positive, friendly environment, an incredibly hip and aspirational culture, and of course, competitive salary and benefits.
Want to do well while doing good? Send your resume to Jointhemission@elevateHC.com
Equal Opportunity Employer