You are an art director with 5+ years of experience in healthcare advertising/marketing agency to join our team. You want to elevate your career; we seek the next generation of creative pharmaceutical marketing stars to join our award-winning creative team.
The Art Director will have a complete understanding of concept development and design principles, drive effective and efficient teamwork across assigned creative teams, and work closely with senior Creative staff and Client Engagement as the creative lead on assigned clients/brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications, advertising, or another related major (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered).
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in Adobe XD (Sketch and Figma a plus)
- Able to produce detailed storyboards (Premiere and After Effects a plus)
- A strong conceptual thinker with an excellent understanding of design principles
- Adhere to our Hybrid working arrangement
- You must be able to travel, meet with clients, and attend meetings as required.
A bit about Elevate:
Elevate is our name and our mission. Inspiring healthcare marketing ideas that result in better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers is how we roll. Being the champion for healthcare challenger brands is our calling. We’re a leading, independent, exclusively healthcare agency located just outside Philly in hip and historic Blue Bell, PA. We’re growing, which presents an opportunity for you to grow your career.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- 100% employer-paid benefits
- Positive, friendly, collegial environment
- Aspirational culture
- Hybrid working arrangement – three (3) days per week in the office
Is your background a fit?
The Art Director position is fast-paced and requires dedication to completing design assignments on schedule, by client brand guidelines, and following FDA regulations. You’ll be designing across all media, in multiple platforms, pharmaceuticals, rare diseases, and significant medical device categories. Brainstorming ideas, developing campaign concepts, and participating in brand strategy sessions are all part of everyday action.
If that sounds like your profile, and you’re ready to Elevate your career, send your resume now to Careers@elevateHC.com.
What are you waiting for?
Equal Opportunity Employer