Associate Creative Director, Copy
A bit about us:
At Elevate, we are a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy businesses and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers. We’re located just outside Philly in a hip, historic Blue Bell, PA, and we are growing fast. So, there’s an opportunity for you to grow as well.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid benefits
- Positive, friendly environment
- Aspirational culture
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
Are you an Associate Creative Director of Copy (ACD) with ten+ years of experience in content development or promotional writing in pharmaceutical or other healthcare industries? Are you looking to leap forward in your copywriting career? We want the next generation of creative pharmaceutical marketing stars to join our team.
The Associate Creative Director of Copy is an instrumental creative leader within the Creative Department and works closely with Creative Leadership. They are responsible for partnering with Client Engagement colleague(s) to lead and manage all aspects of client relationship(s) and business.
In addition, the ACD of Copy is actively engaged in providing overall strategic plans and initiatives, ensuring the delivery of high-quality products and services consistent with contracts and agreements, helping in the management of financial and budgetary compliance, and planning (with creative ideas and solutions) for revenue growth for existing clients as well as cross-selling initiatives. They take ownership of the innovative team and manage the day-to-day while successfully mentoring and developing their staff, contributing to the agency’s strength, and nurturing relationships with client(s) through business acumen, excellent communication, savvy interaction, and exceptional work. Most importantly, they are responsible for setting the creative vision and maintaining the ongoing creative standards.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but are not limited to, all or some of the following)
- Serve as the “creative owner” from a creative perspective
- Provides exceptional visionary leadership to the team
- Exhibit expert storytelling and conceptual skills
- Raise the creative consciousness of the agency through internal presentations and leadership
- Partner with existing clients and “sell” the creative process routinely
- Co-lead new business/client activities and pitch as requested
- Exhibit expertise in core copy and innovative functions; should be well-versed in other parts and able to manage multiple brand teams across art and copy successfully
- Sought by team members and client(s) as a source for ideas and inspiration, creative and strategic thinking
- Possess expert creative presentation skills with the ability to deliver a believable, inspiring, and persuasive approach to selling the “big idea” to team members and clients
- Very successful/respected relationship builder within the entire internal team you oversee and savvy business builder with your clients
- Partners with Art Team to ensure that copy direction and visual presentation work together to make the concept powerful and compelling
- Maximize and develop team talent to produce the highest-quality work
- Maintain ultimate accountability for the quality, strategy, and integrity of all creative deliverables
- Accountable as the creative and strategic lead on multiple brands/projects
Want to do well while doing good? Send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer