Group Copy Supervisor
A bit about us:
At Elevate, we are a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy businesses and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers. We’re located just outside Philly in a hip, historic Blue Bell, PA, and we are growing fast. So, there’s an opportunity for you to grow as well.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid benefits
- Positive, friendly environment
- Aspirational culture
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
Are you a Group Copy Supervisor with seven+ years of experience in content development or promotional writing in pharmaceutical or other healthcare industries? Are you looking to leap forward in your copywriting career? We want the next generation of creative pharmaceutical marketing stars to join our team.
The Group Copy Supervisor is a senior-level creative department position responsible for providing direct support to the Creative Director, particularly in creative presentation, client relations, cross-department idea generation, and team creative oversight. The Group Copy Supervisor must possess superior conceptual and copywriting skills and pharmaceutical requirements/terminology knowledge. They will manage, mentor, and develop copy staff and contribute to the agency’s strength by nurturing relationships with clients through communication, interaction, and exceptional work.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but are not limited to, all or some of the following)
- You are the “group owner” from a copy perspective
- Ability to provide creative leadership to the team (art and copy)
- Possess expert storytelling and conceptual skills
- Supervise all promotional copy, concepts, and campaigns across all brands
- Work closely with the Medical Department to maintain the highest level of scientific accuracy in developing promotional work.
- Raise creative consciousness of agency through internal presentations and leadership
- Ensure all work is consistent with brand guidelines and strategy
- Contribute to strategic and tactical planning
- Act as key client contact for applicable brands
- Establish credibility with clients at all levels through advanced thinking and clear communication
- Help establish and maintain the highest possible reproduction standards for all digital, print, audio/visual, and collateral materials the agency produces.
- Provide direction and guidance to department subordinates
Want to do well while doing good? Send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer