Human Resources Generalist
Elevate your career, your life, and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us elevate healthcare marketing.
A bit about us:
At Elevate, we are a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy businesses and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers. We’re located just outside Philly in hip, historic Blue Bell, PA, and we are growing fast. So, there’s an opportunity for you to grow as well.
Why join us?
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive salary
- 100% Employer paid healthcare
- 401K match
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Positive, friendly atmosphere
- State-of-the-art technology
- Aspirational culture
At Elevate, the Human Resources Generalist utilizes people processes and HR systems knowledge to partner with executive management and facilitate the delivery of HR services. The Human Resources Generalist ensures the organization’s current HR requirements are met, and the HR strategy is implemented effectively.
- Develop and execute positive employee relations initiatives. Coordinate chat sessions, pulse surveys, etc. Foster and maintain quality relationships with team members by interacting and being available.
- Coordinate and participate in the unemployment process as needed
- Conduct onboarding and new hire orientation. Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback as needed.
- Accountable for maintaining employee records and HR reporting (headcount report, training records, disciplinary tracking, and performance evaluations).
- Conduct monthly benefit audits to ensure compliance and submit them to payroll for processing.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs, including day-to-day management of the benefits programs, including reviewing and processing monthly invoices.
- Assist with payroll processing and submit to the Finance department.
- Create, review, and distribute company-wide internal communications, announcements, and initiatives regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies, including managing the various annual handbook updates.
- Maintain and update Culture Wise mobile application and oversee the Fundamental of the Week workflow process weekly
- Monitor employee morale and company culture by researching options for both in-person and virtual activities (join Rachele’s Fun Committee)
- Participate in various special projects as needed.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
A strong communicator with meticulous attention to detail, a successful Human Resources Generalist with solid writing and organizational skills. They are curious, highly motivated, and work well independently or as part of a team in high-pressure situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years of human resources experience
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer