Presentation Specialist w/advanced PowerPoint Skills
Elevate your career, your life and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
Elevate Healthcare Marketing is a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy business and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers.
Want to make the world of healthcare and marketing a better place?
We are looking for a Presentation Specialist with 2 to 4 years of advanced PowerPoint experience including working knowledge of design/production in a pharmaceutical agency or corporate and/or marketing environment. The Presentation Specialist will take a lead role in the creation and design of high impact and complex PowerPoint presentations.
A thorough understanding of all aspects of presentation development, graphic design, and production—and the ability to work alongside others and accept guidance from senior creative staff—is required.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications, advertising, or another related major
- Up-to-date and proficient with current industry standard presentation development programs including PowerPoint, Keynote and other presentation applications
- Up-to-date and proficient with current industry standard programs (across all levels), including InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Thorough understanding of print production processes, from file set-up, preparation to mechanical release
- Thorough understanding of the digital production process including formats and file types, file management and best practices
- Thorough understanding of file management and best practices, based on experience
- Ongoing understanding and passion for emerging technology and latest software developments
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to the communication levels required by different audiences
- Able to deliver projects on strategy, on time, on budget, with minimal disruption
- Well organized; able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet client and internal deadlines
- Seeks support when needed
We offer a positive, friendly environment, an incredibly hip and aspirational culture, and of course, competitive salary and benefits. Send your resume to Jointhemission@elevateHC.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer