Production Manager, Client Delivery
Elevate your career, your life and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
A bit about us:
At Elevate we are a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy business and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers. We’re located just outside Philly in hip, historic Blue Bell, PA, and are growing fast. So that’s an opportunity for you to grow as well.
If you want to help inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that better the lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers, then Join Us!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Positive, friendly environment
- Incredibly hip and aspirational culture
- Hybrid work schedules
The Production Manager, Client Delivery is an integral part of project development and creative/production workflow at Elevate. He/she has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and production of all projects. He/she will provide overall support to the VP, Client Delivery and maintain collaboration with all internal departments and external resources so that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
The Production Manager, Client Delivery has a working knowledge of the project’s life cycle and can help anticipate and properly troubleshoot production challenges to move projects forward.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of production techniques, printing in particular
- Thorough understanding of purchasing and procurement
- Demonstrated “roll-up-your-sleeves” approach to supporting the execution of larger tactical initiatives, as required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to create various levels of project/production tracking reports
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, able to multitask, and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Experience with both digital and print production
- Proven verbal communication and interpersonal skills; being able to listen to project needs, identify solutions, and new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and manage multiple client projects and initiatives and ensure deadlines are met
- Anticipate potential outcomes of projects/communications and plans accordingly
- Individual and team leadership skills
- A track record of business acumen and fiscal responsibility
Want to do well while doing good? Send your resume to Careers@elevateHC.com
Equal Opportunity Employer