Senior Art Director
Elevate your career, your life and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
Elevate is a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy business and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers.
We are looking for a Senior Art Director with 7+ years of experience in an advertising/communications agency (pharma agency background a plus) or corporate environment, marketing, or design studio to join our team.
The Senior Art Director will have a complete understanding of concept development and design principles, drive effective and efficient teamwork across assigned creative teams and works closely with senior Creative staff and Client Engagement as the creative lead on assigned clients/brands.
- A strong conceptual thinker with an excellent understanding of design principles
- Experienced in creative resource identification and management including photographers, illustrators, video production, freelancers, designers, etc.
- Acts as an extension of the brand team
- Able to write clear, concise business communications
- Defines parameters of task and desired objectives and develops results-oriented conclusions
- Ability to effectively deliver presentations, including (but not limited to) corporate capabilities, responses to requests for information and/or proposals, and strategic communications plans based on specific client needs and issues
- Is extremely knowledgeable about the regulatory environment and applies these principles to day-to-day assignments
- Client contact and an appreciation and knowledge around appropriate and effective communications
- Driving effective and efficient teamwork
- Has a keen understanding of the competitive environment, not only for assigned client(s)/product(s), but also for the pharma marketplace in general
- Actively participates in the creative community, keeping a pulse on what is happening and what other agencies are doing
- Has a breadth and depth of therapeutic experience in multiple areas, including pre-launch, launch experience, and lifecycle management
We offer a positive, friendly environment, an incredibly hip and aspirational culture, and of course, competitive salary and benefits.
Send resume to Careers@elevateHC.com
Equal Opportunity Employer