Elevate your career, your life, and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
A bit about us:
At Elevate, we are a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy business and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers. We’re located just outside of Philly in hip, historic Blue Bell, PA, and are growing fast. So, there’s an opportunity for you to grow as well.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Positive, friendly environment
- Aspirational culture
- Hybrid work schedules
The Staff Accountant is responsible for supporting the company’s accounting functions, and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures. Must ensure the integrity of all accounting data and assist in preparing financial reports for Executive Management.
- Manage all aspects of A/R, A/P and Billing (Full Cycle)
- Assists in preparing monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger and supporting schedules/subledgers
- Records journal entries and monthly reclass entries for all prepaid and accrual accounts.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles cash disbursement accounts, customer accounts, and other financial accounts; manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software systems; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Manages the purchasing and invoicing system.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel (Pivot Tables/VLOOKUPS/SUMIF formulas
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field, required.
- At least two years of related experience required.
Want to do well while doing good? Send your resume to Careers@elevateHC.com
Equal Opportunity Employer