Elevate your career, your life and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
Elevate Healthcare Marketing is a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy business and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers.
Want to make the world of healthcare and marketing a better place?
We are looking for experienced pharmaceutical marketing professionals with 1-3 years of pharmaceutical account management experience to join our team!
The Account Executive will serve as a critical link between clients and Elevate. Our clients become your clients. You will be involved in and take ownership of every facet of your clients’ projects. While you will work closely with senior management, it is expected that you will be able to work well independently, and work autonomously to develop strategic and tactical initiatives with your assigned team, managing your clients’ business and marketing goals.
- BA/BS degree, with coursework emphasis in communications, advertising, or science
- Demonstrated “roll-up-your-sleeves” approach to supporting the execution of larger tactical initiatives, as required. Strong problem-solving skills and positive Yoda-like attitude. There is no try, only do!
- Excellent written communication and business writing skills for proposals and daily communications with client
- Proven verbal communication and interpersonal skills, being able to listen to clients’ needs, identify solutions, and new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to oversee account status and ensure deadlines are met
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Individual and team leadership skills, an ability to grow existing accounts, as well as help with new business development
- A track record of business acumen, financial savvy, and fiscal responsibility
You must be able to travel, meet with clients, and attend meetings as required. The ideal candidate will have pharmaceutical agency experience with an understanding of the digital space, as well as experience in print and multimedia. Oh, and a strong interest in giving back to worthwhile causes helps, too.
We offer a positive, friendly environment, an incredibly hip and aspirational culture, and of course, competitive salary and benefits.
Want to do well while doing good? Send your resume to Jointhemission@elevateHC.com
Equal Opportunity Employer