Are you an experienced pharmaceutical marketing professional with 1 to 3 years of pharmaceutical account management experience looking to elevate your career? If so, we seek the next generation of creative pharmaceutical marketing stars to join our award-winning team.
A bit about Elevate:
Elevate is our name and our mission. Inspiring healthcare marketing ideas that result in better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers is how we roll. Being the champion for healthcare challenger brands is our calling. We’re a leading, independent, exclusively healthcare agency located just outside Philly in hip and historic Blue Bell, PA. We’re growing, which presents an opportunity for you to grow your career.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- 100% employer-paid benefits
- Positive, friendly, collegial environment
- Aspirational culture
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
The Account Executive will serve as a critical link between clients and Elevate. Our clients become your clients. You will be involved in and take ownership of every facet of your client’s projects. While you will work closely with senior management, it is expected that you will be able to work well independently and work autonomously to develop strategic and tactical initiatives with your assigned team, managing your client’s business and marketing goals.
- BA/BS degree, with coursework emphasis in communications, advertising, or science
- Demonstrated a “roll-up-your-sleeves” approach to supporting the execution of larger tactical initiatives, as required: strong problem-solving skills and a positive Yoda-like attitude. There is no try; only do!
- Excellent written communication and business writing skills for proposals and daily communications with client
- Proven verbal communication and interpersonal skills, being able to listen to clients’ needs, identify solutions, and new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to oversee account status and ensure deadlines are met
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Individual and team leadership skills, an ability to grow existing accounts, as well as help with new business development
- A track record of business acumen, financial savvy, and fiscal responsibility
You must be able to travel, meet with clients, and attend meetings as required. The ideal candidate will have pharmaceutical agency experience with an understanding of the digital space and experience in print and multimedia. Oh, and a strong interest in giving back to worthwhile causes helps, too.
Want to do well while doing good? Send your resume to Careers@elevateHC.com
Equal Opportunity Employer