Elevate your career, your life, and the good you can do in the world—all while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
Elevate Healthcare Marketing is a multidisciplinary strategy practice specializing in shaping and translating product objectives into actionable sales and marketing strategies. Our mission is to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy business and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers.
Want to make the world of healthcare and marketing a better place?
We are looking for experienced pharmaceutical marketing professionals with 5+ years of pharmaceutical account management experience to join our team!
The Account Supervisor is the brand champion that oversees the day-to-day operations of the brand business while building and maintaining strong client relationships. Demonstrating ownership of the brand while keeping focus on agency business goals is key. The Account Supervisor will be given the freedom to manage their accounts fully and autonomously. Success in the position will be evaluated on the following competencies—and of course, on a passion for the mission to Elevate healthcare.
- Next-level strategic thinking—Helps clients meet their commercial objectives and then has the ability to pivot from strategy to implementation
- Marketing/Strategic Savvy —Has an intimate intimate knowledge of the market in which the brand lives, understands the relevant data and has the ability to analyze market and clinical data to recommend strategic solutions
- Client Relationships—Maintains strong client relationships, has daily contact with key clients, and seeks opportunities to strengthen relationships, leading to organic growth and new opportunities
- Internal Relationships—Forges strong relationships with Creative, Production, Planning, and other agency departments and partner companies
- Financial Acumen—Maintains financial control of all client work, including estimates, job fees, and billing
- Leadership—Demonstrates individual and team leadership, mentorship of Account staff
- Fundamentals—Demonstrates client and brand knowledge, advertising acumen, excellent interpersonal skills, and good judgment
You must be able to travel, meet with clients, and attend meetings as required. The ideal candidate will have pharmaceutical agency experience with an understanding of the digital space, as well as experience in print and multimedia. Oh, and a strong interest in giving back to worthwhile causes helps, too.
We offer a positive, friendly environment, an incredibly hip and aspirational culture, lots of room for advancement and career growth, and of course, competitive salary and benefits.
Want to do well while doing good? Send your resume to Jointhemission@elevateHC.com
Equal Opportunity Employer